DIDFEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
EVENTS, ORGANISERS AND MEMBERS
- Organisers may establish their own membership criteria for their own events and meetups groups. While there is probably an event out there for everyone, not every event is going to be relevant for you. If you can’t find the right event for you, you can easily arrange your own event here, with our support.
- Some event organisers may charge fees or require a membership to attend their events, please contact the individual organisations for details.
- Using our website to find events involves meeting real people and doing real things in the real world, which can sometimes lead to unexpected situations, cancellations. We don’t have control over these and this is the responsibility of the organisers not us.
YOUR CONTENT AND CONTENT OF OTHERS:
- You are responsible for your “Content”, which means any information, material, or other content posted to our website.
- We do not own the Content that you post. However, we do require that you use this Content in order for us to operate, improve, promote, and protect our website for the benefit of you and others.
- We are not responsible for Content that organisers post. We don’t review the wording of Content before it’s posted. If you see Content that you feel is inappropriate, please do let us know so we can speak to the organisers.
- We try hard to make sure that our website is available and working, but we cannot guarantee it will be. Occasionally things may not go exactly as planned. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience.
- We are continually improving and adding to our website - so please bear with us when this is occuring
What we do? The DIDFest team provide a simple and quick means for Organisers to create event profiles, we promote these pages and events to visitors.
DIDFest is not the creator, organiser or owner of the events listed on the Services. Rather, Eventbrite provides its Services, which allow Organisers to manage ticketing and registration and promote their events. The Organiser is solely responsible for ensuring that any event meet all applicable local, state, provincial, national and other laws, rules and regulations, and that the goods and services described on the event page are delivered as described and in an accurate satisfactory manner. Attendees must use whatever payment processing method the Organiser selects. If the Organiser selects a payment processing method that uses a third party to process the payment, the responsibility is not of the DIDFest organisers, but the organiser themselves.